Beta version release is scheduled for December 29, 2016.
Subscribe to our mailing list to get the latest news.
- Free (GPLv3).
- A wide array of default blocking settings: Mass shuts tracking, malware, banners, pop-ups, video ads, social buttons; offers anti-XSS protection and much more.
- Secure local data storage for private user information, which aggregates automatically and manually.
- Freedom to create custom content blocking rules; Mass offers a variety of whitelisting options for unobtrusive types of paying ads.
- Mass administration does not draft white lists.
- For payments, Mass participants use the secure Bitcoin blockchain-based payment system.
- Temporary or permanent filtering; Mass learns from your blacklisting habits, blocks specific types of scripts and page elements.
- Plugins and standalone browser.
- Vivid indication: browsing reward calculator (earned money balance!), whitelist ration, a snapshot of elements currently being blocked; the fast preview of hidden items one-by-one.
- Standard protocol enhancements and API for Mass services.
Gathering development team
Consulting with advertising/industry gurus
Coding proprietary part
Collecting feedback, adjustment
Mass Coin distribution.
Mass browser extension & mobile app release
Business software release
Mass browser release
Critical mass reached